Before we let you know about the things you don’t know about air dryers, you might first want to know what an air dryer is. It is nothing but a filter system that is designed and created to remove the content of water that’s always present in compressed air. This might shock you, but compressed air has presence of water, that can lead to a lot of problems if used. Therefore, one needs to use an air dryer to have the water removed so that all they get is purely compressed air.
There is compressed air treatment equipment available in the market with the help of which several companies, or those who use air compressors, can get rid of the water existence in air. Many companies manufacture such equipment, out of which some are known for their good quality products.
Now that you know about the existence of equipment called air dryer for air compressors, you might want to know the following things too:
- According to many researchers, if the air dryer equipment releases hot air, there is a major chance for you to get rid of a lot of germs in the environment where it works. No doubt the bacteria is not dangerous all the time, but if you do happen to get rid of it with the use of an air dryer, why not?
- Air dryers have the ability to cut down some of the expenses of your business, since they use energy efficiently. This is one of the major reasons why you would notice companies using air dryers for their air compressors.
- An air dryer’s important characteristic is to separate the vapor of water from air, since it exists in the humid air.
- It is also known for cooling the air, which condenses the vapor of water right outside the unit.
- Not all the air dryers are expensive; it is nothing but a myth that you have to spend your entire saving to own one for the air compressor needs. Some companies understand the importance of your company’s budget and thus, manufacture and sell air dryers at a less expensive price.
- You cannot keep the air dryer working without changing its filters from time to time. Mostly, the filters need to be changed once in two years, or depending upon the advice of the installer or repairer.
- Air dryers are used in school buses as well.